The holiday season is finally here!
We're so proud to have the opportunity to turn your favorite photos into custom art and beautiful gifts this year and every year.
We wanted to give some tips and let you know what we're doing to help you get your beautiful art in time for the holidays.
- Order sooner rather than later. Many people continue to shop online this year, which can create longer turnaround times for our handcrafted custom prints. The sooner you get your order in, the sooner our team can get to work!
- Check the estimated delivery window - twice. During checkout, all orders are given an estimated delivery window. Many factors go into this time frame ranging from how long it takes us to make your custom art (each product is a little different) to your selected shipping method. We've hired new team members to get your order out the door as quickly as possible.
- Pick the delivery option that's best for you – there are 3 choices. We're working hard to make sure this information is up to date. Our shipping partners have asked that we let our customers know that this is their busiest time of the year. With COVID-19 continuing to be part of everyone's new reality and inclement winter weather looming, unforeseen delays may occur.
- We've got your back. Canvas on Demand is communicating relevant holiday information across email, social, and the website. Our customer service team is fully staffed to help answer all your questions and make holiday shopping easier.
- Give the gift of choice. If you're unsure what photos to print or are out of time, a Canvas On Demand e-gift card can be the perfect solution. They are delivered the same day to your loved ones' inboxes.