That’s okay—we offer three different levels of Coloring Canvas. Beginner-level canvases are less detailed with bigger spaces to color in. Advanced-level canvases are typically full of intricate details and better for more experienced coloring artists, and people who enjoy a challenge!. Intermediate-level canvases are a mixture of both large and small details.
Articles in this section
- What do I do with my Coloring Canvas when I’m finished?
- Are there any other tips I should know?
- What kind of markers should I use?
- What if I have trouble staying in the lines when coloring?
- Do I need to have any artistic skill to make my Coloring Canvas look good?
- Will the canvas stretch or sag when I press down to color it?