We are required to charge sales tax in the following states: AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, HI, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, ME, MA, MD, MI, MN, MS, NJ, NY, NC, ND, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TX, VT, VA, WA, WI, & WY. If you purchased a voucher, then you will be prompted to pay for taxes on the price you paid for the voucher, not the full promotional value.
Articles in this section
- I can't find the right size or product for my Groupon voucher.
- How do I redeem a gift card?
- Can I combine my vouchers to save on shipping?
- Do I have to pay shipping for each voucher?
- How do I apply an expired voucher?
- How do I apply a promotional code?
- How do I redeem my voucher?
- Why am I being charged sales tax on my voucher?
- Where can I find the code to redeem my voucher?
- Can I order a different size or type of canvas with my voucher?