We are required to charge sales tax in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, and WY. If you purchased a voucher, then you will be prompted to pay for taxes on the price you paid for the voucher, not the full promotional value.
Articles in this section
- My Voucher is Supposed to Cover Shipping Costs
- I Can't Find the Right Size or Product for My Groupon Voucher.
- Can I Combine My Vouchers to Save on Shipping?
- How Do I Apply a Promotional Code?
- How Do I Redeem My Voucher?
- Why Am I Being Charged Sales Tax on My Voucher?
- Where Can I Find the Code to Redeem My Voucher?
- Why is Your Website Saying My Voucher Code is Invalid?
- Can I Use My Phone or Mobile Device to Redeem My Voucher?