We are required to charge sales tax in all states except: AK, DE, MT, NH, NM, and OR. If you purchased a voucher, then you will be prompted to pay for taxes on the price you paid for the voucher, not the full promotional value.
Articles in this section
- My Voucher is Supposed to Cover Shipping Costs
- I Can't Find the Right Size or Product for My Groupon Voucher.
- Can I Combine My Vouchers to Save on Shipping?
- How Do I Apply a Promotional Code?
- How Do I Redeem My Voucher?
- Why Am I Being Charged Sales Tax on My Voucher?
- Where Can I Find the Code to Redeem My Voucher?
- Why is Your Website Saying My Voucher Code is Invalid?
- Can I Use My Phone or Mobile Device to Redeem My Voucher?