No! Your canvas will be smoothed around a proprietary solid-core frame that won’t stretch or sag as you color it in. The sturdy frame makes each canvas a comfortable surface for coloring.
Articles in this section
- What do I do with my Coloring Canvas when I’m finished?
- Are there any other tips I should know?
- What kind of markers should I use?
- What if I have trouble staying in the lines when coloring?
- Do I need to have any artistic skill to make my Coloring Canvas look good?
- Will the canvas stretch or sag when I press down to color it?