When uploading your image, if the size is too small you will receive a message to upload a new image. If you don't receive an error message then your file is large enough for clear printing at the size you selected. We recommend jpeg files that are at least 1 MB in size. We also accept tiff files.
When using our canvas builder tool you can have the options to edit your image by:
- Selecting the orientation of your image
- Converting your image to black and white or sepia if desired
- Customizing how the wrap edge of your canvas will appear
- Choosing an alternate sizes that better fits your image proportions
- Zooming in on your image by clicking and dragging the corner of your image
Once you have your image all set up, click Preview My Canvas or Add to Cart to proceed. To edit your canvas, just click Edit Item on the shopping cart page. Please avoid using the back button!
If you have any concerns about the quality of your image or would like it previewed, we recommend selecting our Pro Review option to have a professional artist evaluate your image before printing.